Sabtu, 07 Januari 2012

a post for the love ones

he never smiled with his mouth.
he did it all with his eyes.
when he thought of something funny,
his eyes would flash.
and if you looked carefully,
you could actually see a tiny little golden spark
dancing in the middle of each eye.
I was glad
he was an eye-smiler.
it meant he never gave me a fake smile.
because it's impossible to make your eyes twinkle,
if you aren't feeling twinkly yourself.



you are always there when I call you.
though I know that you are not feeling right.
even in the dark and rainy night,
you are always there to walk me home.

but, i doubt that we will never be apart.
should I look for another?
or should I choose the other?
things may turn out differently.
if we can't be together,
I think I can't be bothered.
but why do I keep thinking of you?

1 komentar:

  1. Lover girl,carefully with your choice. because there are many playboy around the world.

    BalasHapus